Sunday, December 16, 2012

Enhanced by the Light - Day 5 12-15-12 and Day 6 12-16-12

So, Friday wasn't such a great day, and I had really felt as though I was feeling heavier and heavier - in heart, mind and body.  Was I ever going to feel good?  Sheesh, here I was drinking all of these veggies, doing yoga, walking, meditating and feeling crummier and crummier.

Saturday morning I woke up feeling lots less emotionally drained than I went to bed Friday night, so that was good.  We started the day with a smoothie (apple, banana, pomegranate seeds, mustard greens, kale, and watercress.  We then walked into Evergreen, it was very very cold, and had a yummy brunch at the One World Cafe:  Huevos, hold the cheese, homemade corn tortillas.  Yum.  Then we walked home in the chill.  Oh, yes, I was thinking I'd have some coffee, but I didn't  - I had earl grey, and English breakfast tea instead.  That did the trick.  My mind was clear, my body felt light, and we got lots done yesterday.  I felt really really good.  We made some really delicious homemade, gluten-free, dairy-free, red enchiladas with calabacitas for a filling for dinner.  I took a break from the yoga, and allowed my body to rest from all of the work early in the week.  Our evening green smoothie was more of a soup: tomatoes, avocado, red pepper, basil, and greens - I can't remember which ones at this point.  I was very glad to feel so much better, and better capable of sharing light and love through the mayhem of the darkness of mankind.  There is lots of Light out there, and many good things that happen.  Someone recently posted a suggestion to put out a jar on the first of the year, and every time something good happens, write it down and put it in the jar.  Then at the end of the year, take it all out and read through all of the great things that happened.  I saw another suggestion that said to keep two jars, one for the good, and one for the negative, review at the end of the year - get rid of the negative, keep the good.  I'm not sure why one would want to do that, hang onto the negative for so long.  I say the less we spend thinking about the negative, the better - I'm all for the one jar method, and don't even give the negative events another negative thought.

Today, Sunday, I'm still feeling a little groggy, we've only had our morning smoothie (banana, apple, pineapple, pomegranate seeds, and a LOT of red leaf lettuce - it made a lot that I couldn't finish.)  Not much else to say about this day since most of it has yet to be lived.  I intend to relax, enjoy, be love as much as possible, find Joy and Peace and extend it outward as there's plenty to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment