Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hot Cocoa Recipe 12-19-12

I will post this here, since this is my most current blog - yum!  Love my VitaMix!!!

Cacao nibs arrived yesterday from Mountain Rose Herbs, as did several seeds for sprouting and apparati for sprouting - those are in process, but this couldn't wait!  I was super excited to experiment with the cacao nibs to start making my own sugar-free (stevia-sweetened) chocolate treats.




Recipe:
Place into VitaMix:
2 cups non-carageenan containing Almond drink (I used 365 Organics from Whole Foods) or other dairy or non-dairy alternative.
3 tablespoons organic cacao nibs
3 packets organic stevia powder
1/2 inch vanilla bean (this I also received from Mountain Rose Herbs)

Blend in VitaMix until steamy; serve.















It was so yummy, I forgot to take a picture before I took a big gulp of it.


Yes, it IS snowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment