Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Liberation of All Sentient Beings

Daily Thought for Friday, January 16, 2009

by Master Djwhal Khul

I dedicate the fruits of my efforts this day to the liberation of all sentient beings, that their suffering may be lessened, their bonds of karma broken.

I awakened this morning having been dreaming of the mother of one of my consistent patients.  In the dream, she was requesting my "help", so immediately, as I lay there in bed, sent light to her Heart chakra and various Lung points.  She struggles in her Earthly form, to breathe and exist.  I was also drawn to send pink light through her Crown chakra.  Pink is the color of Unconditional Love. I know that partly why she remains in her vessel is the continued healing that is taking place.  Her daughter, and her husband are working, in their own ways, to let her go. She, herself, is working on letting go and trusting that all will be well once she is gone.  They are all holding her here (the bonds of karma), on this plane, through their worry, fear, and doubt (and suffering).  Once they trust that she still exists and will still be able to connect from the other side of the veil, then they will all be able to allow the natural transition from one vibrational level to another.  My "job" is to be available when the requests are made (as in this morning and any time) and trust that what I intuit, say and do, are exactly what is right in that moment for liberation (or at minimum the planting of seeds for the liberation) of all sentient beings.


Unconditional Love transmutes the worry, the fear, the doubt, the anger, the sadness.  No one need suffer. Even if there is pain, there is no need to suffer.  We can learn much from our pain.  As Kahlil Gibran said, "Your pain is the breaking open of your understanding."  If we are willing to look at our pains, emotional and physical, there is much to be gleaned, and translated into joy of being, and joy of living.

So, having had this powerful beginning to my day, I vow to heed the call throughout the day to be present with my fellow sentient beings, and see where I can continue to serve in my unique ways on this path of existence.

Blessings to All and Much Love!
S.A. Lyonheart  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment