Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Consciousness Filled with the Light of Truth Day 3

3. I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of Infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.

The Light of Truth.  My consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.  This is the Truth of the Universe.  There is no truth, only choice, in the words of Wolf,me teacher in the sweat lodge.  I feel this is to be interpreted on an individual level in which we do have choice.  I do feel there is an Universal Truth which no one person can fully know while incarnate on this planet.  Each person expresses this Universal Truth through his or her unique personality and choice and events in their lives that shape their personal truths about life.  One of my personal goals has been to continue to embrace more and more of this Universal Truth into my life and awareness, one aspect of which I interpret through my own personal truth is that there is unlimited prosperity and I can embrace that, incorporate it and live it.  That I can become more and more aware of this Infinite Prosperity and see the Divine everywhere, and have each moment be miraculous in my personal awareness.  I think possibly that in the big Truth, there are no miracles, only things that "are", and it's my limited awareness that deems these everyday occurrences as miracles.  I desire to live as though each moment is a miracle, and at the same time always be aware that even living is a miracle, and that there really are no miracles, it all just is, and is for the experience of the Divine.  I embrace the Divine as my Inner Presence, my Knowing of my Divine birthright that I am lavished with Abundance always; that this Inner Presence helps me to recognize this lavishness of the Universe, to be conscious of the constant activity of the Mind of Infinite Prosperity.  If I can recognize it, I can allow it in.  Allowing it in is Grace.  I am grateful for every occurrence today and beyond of my allowing more and more Grace into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment